Monday, June 3, 2013

DUNH DUNH DUNNH...monday

Hey again,
   
     Started my second week today as an intern, its a crappy monday too..bleh.  This weekend was awesome got to go to the aquarium with my boyfriend, my luck tho the penguins were 'on vacation' stupid.  Sunday I went to see Luke Bryan and Florida Georgia Line...which was awesome, minus the concert hangover I currently have.  Waking up this morning was....rough.  Bad case of the mondays, tired, rainy commute this morning but THANK GOD for Dunkies!  I was worried that because I was so slow this morning and tired, that my leads would be HORRIBLE today, but I still managed to hanker down and getter done!  Almost ready to print my first poster for crit, liking the concept but the colors are irking me a little.  Hopefully by the end of the day I will have put my poster up for comments and started on my next concept...fingers crossed.  Well, that's all about I have today, the concert hangover is inhibiting my already craptastic blog abilities.  Peace out until Wednesday.

Meghan C    

No comments:

Post a Comment