Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike! Guess what day it is... HUMP DAY!!!

So tired today. I can already tell that it's going to be one of those days where I just go through the motions. There is no amount of coffee in the world that will fix this.. I think it might be because I fell asleep with my TV on all night and I didn't get a good night sleep. I shouldn't be feeling this way... I'm young and resilient. There is something definitely wrong here.

Other than the fact that I seem to love complaining right now, I listened the Kanye's new CD "Yeezus" while working today and I am quite pleased with it. It sounds like the product of "College Dropout" and anything by Nine Inch Nails. I also forgot to mention that I saw Man of Steel over the weekend as well. It was incredible to say the least.

I think I need to get a haircut soon. As much as I love it longer, it's starting to take on the form of a mullet. Unless you're in a post-hardcore or metal band, mullets aren't that awesome. However, I'm too lazy and too broke to get a haircut anytime in the near future, so I'll probably wait and see how nasty I can get it to look... here's hoping.

In February, I hurt my knee pretty bad skiing. I have yet to have it examined... yes I know, waiting four months is not a smart idea. I have my appointment with a physio guy sometime next week to get it looked at. It wasn't bothering me too much until this morning. I'm now really regretting waiting so long. I don't know if this is a ''YOLO' or and Oh No situation. Oh well.

Peter Dodwell
Merrimack College, 2014
Marketing/PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment