Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Blogging About Bloggers

All the other Esente interns at the table are typing so fervently; it's like they know exactly what to write. They probably assume I'm writing about something substantial, such as my day, my weekend, or my new red shirt. But no, I'm actually writing about them. Weird. I wonder if they're doing the same thing. Who else in the room has no idea what to broadcast to the internet? I suffer from this condition literally every day. It usually manifests itself in strange ways, such as posting a picture of my dirty shoe..


                   then turning it emerald green...                     


I hope one day (for your sake as well as mine) I'm struck with a bolt of creative genius, and I come to Esente prepared to douse this word document in a bath of spiritual poetry.
Until then, I suppose pictures of my apparel will have to do.
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment