Thursday, June 13, 2013

Uninspired...

I'm a bit uninspired to write today because I am not feeling too well. I'm not sure why though, the weather this week has been absolutely beautiful...

No but really, what the hell is up with this weather. (Are we allowed to swear on this?)

I think it's finally sunny today, but it's still cold. I happen to be a weather brat, however, so anything under approximately 83 degrees is too cold for me, hence why I went south for college.

On a completely unrelated topic, Father's day is this weekend. Any ideas of what to get my dad would be greatly, greatly appreciated. He is old and likes golf if that helps - but please don't say golf clubs or personalized golf balls because I've been alternating between those two for the past 5 years now. 

On an even more unrelated topic, I was driving behind two motorcycles on the way to work today. One's licence plate said "gonna" and the other's said "nuke em". I'm still kind of freaked out by it. 

I did leads this morning (which I have not gotten any better at), I edited a proposal for Ron from the meeting we went to yesterday, and now I'm writing this blog. Lunch is next (hallelujah), and then I will probably be working on the marketing website project this afternoon. My body may be at work, but my mind is asleep on the couch with 10 blankets on me and the heat cranked to 95. 

Have a great and sunny weekend,
Julia
Public Relations Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment