Monday, June 17, 2013

(Insert clever title here)-Part 8

Hey everyone I'm back! Is this thing still on? After a week-long break in New York I'm back in good-old Beverly (well good is relative in this situation, more on this later.) Yes I enjoyed my time off, thank you for asking. My father is doing well, he had appendix surgery last weekend and recovered so well he came up with my mother to see my apartment. He just can't lift anything heavy for a while, not that he does anyways, bazinga. Over my break I had a chance to relax and do a lot of writing. The down time was nice but by the start of the weekend I started to get restless and began to long for some structure. I got in Beverly yesterday about four and enjoyed a gelato? Did I say that right? So I enjoyed a scoop blue vanilla gelato and went to bed early like the good boy I am. Little did I know that I would be awoken at 4 a.m. to the sound of loud banging on the front door of my apartment. I don't think I'm allowed to discuss the details legally, not that I know anything about the law or legality for that matter, but nonetheless thine lips are sealed. So when I came to work today and saw a giant list of leads I kinda enjoyed the comfort of mindless work. It's nice to know that even if the world falls apart in a hand basket there'll still be a giant stack of papers to work on.

-Chao

No comments:

Post a Comment