Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Another day at Esente

Today was another standard morning at Esente Music Group. I collected more information from businesses in my hometown of Haverhill while listening to some classic tunes such as The Police, Van Halen, and Aerosmith. Leads are becoming easier for me now since I have been doing them for several weeks.

Last night I ran a whopping 5 and a quarter miles at the gym for the first time in months. Also the Bruins and Tuuka had a shutout win against the Blackhawks last night giving them a 2 - 1 lead in the series! I have a good feeling about their game on Wednesday and I am begging for Jagr to get a goal this series because he wants it so bad. They always play the best in their hometown of Boston.

Yesterday Ron put me in charge of compiling a list of social media websites and their advantages. This list will be used to get Esente Music Group more clients for photo shoots, recording, videos, etc. I was surprised to hear that he chose me out of the roughly one dozen interns. I am looking forward to the project and I am hoping that my music business education will be an advantage for me.

Randy McGravey
Public Relations Intern
Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment