Tuesday, June 25, 2013

What have we done so far?

Happy Tuesday! The rain is gone and it is very hot out. Good thing we have so much AC.

I’ve been thinking about everything that I’ve done here because Ron asked us to make a list so that we remember. It’s good thing he said that because I’ve been here for 5 weeks and I’m already starting to forget everything I’ve done because it has been so much. I’ve collected leads, sent a few (5, to be exact), written blog posts, updated Twitter and Facebook for clients, updated our business blog, edited websites, collected inspiration materials for creative projects, gotten assigned to a big project, started my own blog, created general written content, given feedback to our graphic artists, thought about my future, driven hours and hours to get here and back, and went on a sales call. That’s a lot!

My favorite part was the sales call. I felt like I was really part of the company (not that I don’t know, but being called a “marketing associate” was pretty cool) and I got to see exactly how our work is presented to the world.

I can’t wait to start on Bullhorn! I hope everyone has an awesome day.


Hanna Lane


No comments:

Post a Comment