Friday, June 28, 2013

Its finally Friday...and I got the sniffles...

Today is finally Friday!

I have had a bad case of the 'is it the weekend yet' ALL WEEK! It has been a very busy week, ending with an extra rainy and gloomy Friday, just for kicks!  I'm pretty sure I zombied myself to work today as I think I just woke up like twenty minutes ago.  Thank god for auto pilot right?  Well, still trying to finish the never ending leads list, it is about 40+ pages... so wish me luck!

Wednesday was cool, updated the bully blog, which has become my new favorite thing to do because it is super fun to implicate something new I learned! I even got to find the links myself, involved some detective work but I picked some good ones.  Resized the images, thought of catchy tag lines...and BAM! updated!

Also, yesterday I was given the task of making an icon that would be seen on Facebook, and direct traffic to some of the blogs the company has.  So I started brainstorming about that...getting some sketches together.  Not sure what the rest of the day holds, more sketching...who knows.

SUPER PUMPED for tomorrow because I leave for MV!!!! Super excited to have a break from my other job...the retail life isn't a glamorous one...no no. Well off to microwave my burrito, which I have been thinking about all morning...yuuuuum!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and a great Fourth!

Meghan Connolly
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment