Thursday, June 27, 2013

day 12 of this so called Toekomst

Dutch. Kind of like Swedish except a little bit rougher? That's how I usually hear it anyway.

Yesterday afternoon I continued on the promotional graphics and played with the paintbrushes on Photoshop to get a cool paper-cut effect for one of my graphics. I'm still brainstorming a lot, though.

This morning was yet again a fail with leads. I got more than yesterday, close to what I was doing last week but still not great. I switched to google chrome last night, which is so much faster than mozilla or safari it's amazing, but merchant circle stopped working twice while I was on there and the lists I got on manta barely had any emails I could find. But I think chrome will actually help me out once merchant circle stops crashing on me.

I also only did about half of what I was hoping to accomplish last night when I got home. Since I work from 9-9 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Wednesday nights are a good time for me to get work done because most people are busy so I never have plans, but last night I was just so tired I ended up staring at things instead of working on them. I got ready for my class tonight and wrote out a whole agenda etc, but then I kind of powered down. I was supposed to edit some pictures from a shoot I had with a friend on Monday and finish a caricature that I'm making for my sister's lab, but I totally spaced and then it was 10pm and I didn't feel like doing anything anymore. That's how it goes pretty often for me actually.

Carolina Rago
RIT Student
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment