Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Where's that obnoxious noise coming from?

Lil ol' me acourse. I can barely keep my eyes open despite all the sugar in my lemonade this morning and the extra shot of butt flavored expresso in my dunkin's cup, so I've been listening to heavy metal all morning to try and jolt some energy into me. I do humbly apologize. Yesterday I was assigned to the 50 project regarding the 50 bands from 50 states and 50 bullying stories we need to collect. Yesterday we got some of the groundwork going but hopefully we'll make more progress today. Despite the fact that we made a to-do list that is proudly hung up in the corner, I really have no idea where to start. I need to come up with a logo but it's a bit of a challenge finding a creative but easily translatable graphic for two simple numbers. If anyone has any ideas please feel free to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment