Tuesday, June 25, 2013

day 10 of this so called Viitor

Romanian today.

Thursday I finished up 4 album covers, although my favorites are the two in this post. I also started updating the links at the bottom of the bizzbuzz page, so I'll be doing that every Tuesday from now on. It's not terribly difficult, but I like coming up with the slogans.

This weekend was probably the second most tiring weekend I've experienced, the first most tiring being the weekend I took 3 days of swing dance classes all day and went to dances every night until midnight or later. I basically did a mini-tour of the Boston/Northshore area in 2 days because my boyfriend came up for the weekend,  and he'd never been in Massachusetts before. I also had a ton of amazing food. Saturday my dad caught lobster, so we had that on Sunday for dinner, and last night I came into Beverly with a friend and I ate crab and octopus sushi. So good.

Anyway, this morning I finished about the same amount of leads I was averaging last week, so I believe I've found my speed.

Carolina Rago
RIT Student
Graphics Intern




No comments:

Post a Comment