Monday, June 24, 2013

New Projects

Today is my first day back after two weeks of being on vacation. It's nice to be home but I miss the beach and just doing nothing. From what other interns have told me there has been more group work starting which I'm excited to get into. I think group work will be really fun and interesting. I forgot how cold it always is in the office and I'm freezing! I'm a little jet lagged too I couldn't fall asleep last night for the life of me, it was miserable. But now that I am awake (for the most part) and getting back into the swing of things it feels like I never even left.
Before lunch Ron gave us an intern speech and one of the things that he touched upon was when we could work until. He said that in late August there will be a lot of work recording music and music videos and if we aren't available to work uncertain hours. I think this would be interesting to learn and really fun to be a part of, since I am going to graduate school in Boston, I really hope that I am free to be a part of this!

Shayna LaHaise
UMass Amherst '13
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment