Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Please don't rain...

This was an extremely productive week, I really feel like we have been doing a lot. I think it is because we were given the projects, which is more work and responsibility, but its fun to be a part of. I can't believe that its already noon and we're done doing leads. Today is flying by! One of the reasons for this may be because I've been listening to throwbacks on my iTunes and its bringing back waves of nostalgia. It's funny to me how songs can bring back memories that I haven't thought about in years. I often wonder how many other people in the world have their own memories from the same songs that I love. This is one of the reasons I enjoy working for Esente, because the company uses songs as a way to reach out and connect to people, as well as promoting good causes.
While we were doing leads the internet kept going down which was mildly annoying, but there are so many people here today that is probably why. I feel like every day there are new interns, which is exciting! I'm hoping that today after lunch we get to work more on our projects. Since it is still in the beginning stages its a little difficult getting everything together but once we're further into it and finish it I know it was be extremely rewarding.
After I leave here I'm going to the Cape for a nice long weekend. I'm praying that the weather app on my phone is wrong and that it won't rain at all, but with my luck it will downpour all weekend. So much for a relaxing weekend on the beach! I'm sure I'll still find something to do, but nothing is as fun as laying in the sun...

Shayna LaHaise
UMass '13
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment