Thursday, June 13, 2013

New and learning experience for me

So finally back from being sick for four days from the weekend to wednesday and i gotta admit feels great being back. Felt kind of lost not coming here for the past two days and it seem to push forward and get a lot harder with the leads now that we are doing Manta. I was kind of rusty seeing that i just learned how to search on patch so manta is a bit harder for me. I feel like I understand manta a lot better though because we're completely searching on our own now. I'm trying my best but I'm still behind trying to catch up. Each day a new challenge arrives, and I don't have a clue on how to deal with it. Eventually I'm going to learn easier ways to deal and solve things but for now I don't mind being the underdog in my work. Whatever I engage in I always emerge so heres just another day and challenge to deal with. Ingrid by the day is getting better and better and I'm learning from her that your mind is endless and also the work here like I said is straight forward. The leads are difficult but I'm starting to work harder. I want to see if I have what it take to actually come up with a brilliant idea, or business idea.

Well as I usually say One  Day at A Time. Signing out Peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment