Thursday, June 20, 2013

(Insert clever title here)-Part 10

Thursday, wow where did you come from? If you would have asked me what day it was today I would'a said Wednesday, which just goes to show how much I know. I liked this workweek a lot it was nice ease back into the old bump-n-grind routine. Yesterday Ron assigned me and a couple of different interns to a research assignment for one his clients. It was a really interactive for us because Ron basically said "This is the problem, tell me why it's happening and give a process that can fix this, and give me the research in an hour." So it was the first time we've really had real deadline time constraint on an assignment, but, we did just fine and Ron liked the work. It was interesting to work in a group dynamic like that. I think I could used to working like that. Other than that I guess I can look forward to weekend. Maybe a nice long walk on the beach. If it doesn't rain here, it always rains here, please don't rain here.

No comments:

Post a Comment