Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Anything Could Happen


So far at Esente I have
  • Compiled research lists of potential clients
  • Gone to a sales meeting with Ron
  • Edited content on Client's websites
  • Enhanced my writing skills with daily blog posts 
  • Written articles about difficult subjects such as Drunk Driving and Bullying
  • Used my written communication skills to write posts for client’s blogs
  • Promoted and updated multiple Facebook and Twitter pages
  • Been assigned to a couple different big projects
  • Truly considered what I want to do in life
Writing is something I'm passionate about and potentially want to do professionally. I often find myself leaving Esente motivated to write and pursue all of my different dreams...because lets be honest I have way more than one.

 I don't like saying I'm going to do something and then not. Especially when I've said it a multitude of times and feel so passionate about it. Kind of like with the NYC thing and how for years I’ll be saying I;ll move there one day. Well, I almost feel like I HAVE to live there at some point (preferably sooner than later). Not because I said I would...But because I know I’ve said I would so many times because of how passionate I really am about it. There is something in me that is just so drawn to it. It’s an itch I need to scratch you could say. 

The same thing kind of goes for my writing. I like to write about everything and I've made it a clear statement numerous times that I one day want to have a book published. Who the heck knows about what. But if you really get to know me...you know I have PLENTY to write about just based off my own life! But my recent time here at Esente has made me pick up on that dream again and really want to pursue it.

I'm not really sure what has been motivating me to start reaching for these goals...Maybe it is Ron's daily rants about how we need to figure out what we want and then start working for it. I mean these are dreams and goals I’ve had for years but yet I’ve never pursued them full heartedly. I realize that if you want a dream to become reality you need thrust yourself into achieving it with full commitment. Its not that I think I've wasted time...but I want that day to come when I can look back with a huge accomplishment in hand and can really appreciate and be proud of how I spent that past time working for and achieving that goal. 

I truly think anything can happen...for anyone. If they want it bad enough. 
And if they are willing to work for it. 

Be back next week! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend :)

I love this song/video by Ellie Goulding- Anything Could Happen

Kimberly Sarah Wilson
PR Intern 



No comments:

Post a Comment