Wednesday, June 26, 2013

GOOD DAY TO BE GAY

Today was a not so productive morning. . .
I was far to distracted trying to finish my list of leads while also following the news.

I was following abc news and nbc news trying to find out the outcome of todays big decision on DOMA and Prop8. As it turns out, we had a huge victory and now marriage is legal in California and DC, along with the past states that have already legalized marriage. Therefore, these states are now offering legal, recognized marriages.

Other than the news and my lack of focus today I did however manage to create a number of logos for the 50 Project. I am hoping to show the group and see which of the logos they think would work the best and also see what else has been created for the project. Things are really begin to roll here

Graphics Intern
Keene State College
Matthew Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment