Tuesday, June 18, 2013

This Weekend/Today

This weekend I went to Dave Matthews on Saturday night.  The concert was great I really enjoyed it and highly recommend that everyone should see him live if you are a fan.  He sounds exactly like the live CDs if you listen to those. Then Sunday was Father's Day.  My family didn't do anything too exciting just a typical day pretty much.  We got a new family laptop which is great since our old computer was slow.  That's about as interesting as my weekend was...so not very.  Next weekend I am going to New York so that should be really fun!

Today I think I'm a little off my game.  I started collecting leads but instead of being in my category I was in all companies so that slowed me down a little when I realized I had to delete almost all the leads I had done in the first hour of collecting.  However, I made a comeback with almost as high as usual lead numbers.  There is always tomorrow to collect more!

Not sure what today will have in store.  I still haven't started the big project that Ron has assigned to me and Hanna.  She isn't here today so maybe we will get started on it next week. I am anxious to find out what Ron will have us doing with this new company he wants to create.  It sounds like a great project.

Sorry for the lack of creativity in the title I really can't come up with anything better right now,
-Rebecca

P.S. I have free cookies to give out at lunch.  My mom made them and we had tons of extras so come and get them!


No comments:

Post a Comment