Thursday, June 13, 2013

Album Covers

    Today is my second day as an intern. The first thing I started working on as soon as I got here was my CD cover for the anti-bullying campaign. I chose California as my state, so I worked on making a CD that is unique to the state of California. I like to have options, so I have worked on three different ones so far, and these are what I have come up with:





      They are all still works in progress, but I'm not sure which one I like the best so far. I wanted to go for a simple image of a scene in California and then add the words in simple letters that go with the scene. I still have a lot to work on in each one, but hopefully I will be finished with them soon.

      After working on the album covers, I was shown how to collect leads. I worked on that for a couple hours and it is pretty easy. All you have to do is find the contact information for a list of different companies and then input them into Excel. Not very hard. I hope I can work on more graphics later in the day though. So much more fun!

Hollister Ream
Graphic Design Intern
Wheelock College '14

No comments:

Post a Comment