Monday, June 17, 2013

"Cities I've never been to"

Today I woke up even more tired than when I went to bed and with a horribly sore throat. I don't know why my body decided to start getting sick when summer came around! So today has been one of those days that it's simply just hard to keep my eyes open. I'm trying to stay positive and upbeat though because the weather is finally beautiful and this week I'm headed to NYC! I'm going with my Stepmom and Dad as a birthday gift. I'm in love with NYC....but I've actually never been there. So my "birthday present" is basically the whole NYC tourist scene. I can't wait! I'm nervous though that for some reason I'm not going to like it there and then all these years of being in love with a City I've never been too will be ruined. I don't even really know why I have this love for NYC. Maybe its the ideas I get from TV shows and movies...I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. So realistically I'm obsessed with the hollywood version of NYC that I gained from watching shows like Sex and the City. But regardless, I can't wait to find out if I love the realistic version of NYC as much as my expectations are hoping!



This morning has been full of leads and I cannot wait to do something different after lunch. I'm far too tired today to work on redundant material. I need some work to wake me up! I hope we get started on this Bullhorn project this week. I'm very interested to find out more about it and what exactly I'll be working on.

Kimberly Wilson
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment