Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A crappy week for Boston Sports

First the Bruins... Now Hernandez!

Today feels a lot like a Monday, because I have really no reference of what tasks have been given to the interns this week, I'll catch up fast I am sure.  Monday I emailed my final CD covers, I really like how they came out, have not received any feedback yet, time will tell.  Today is most certaintly a 'headphones in music blasting' work day.  Leads were a little tough today as one of the websites went down, as did the internet at one point, but after that I jumped on a certain category...and off I went!

OH! One thing I didn't mention my last post...I think is that I learned how to use Word Press last week...which is pretty cool, the art nerd in me was like cool!!! I was taught how to change links and images on the Buzz on bullying website, and given the task of every week updated the links, adding new ones, resizing the logos that go with them etc. It is pretty cool because I knew nothing about Word Press, and it is a great Design tool as well as PR, so I get to add that to my bag of tricks!  Only know how to do one thing with it, but hopefully I will learn more to build my knowledge of it.

Not sure what the afternoon has in store for the interns, so excited to see what happens.  I am pretty excited about the week ending, not to say I am thinking too fast past today...but I am.  Saturday I leave for Martha's Vineyard for two weeks with my family, and my boyfriend.  I am in some serious need of MV beachin' it, with my only cares being putting more sunscreen on and should I take a nap or go in the ocean.  The internship has not caused me to be super tired and stressed, other than the commute, but most of it stems from my other job.  Some days I will have the internship till 3, commute home and go straight to work till closing...which gets me home around 11:30.  This week they actually wanted me to do that two days in a row!!! Yeah right! That is why I changed my days around this week, so that I could actually be useful rather than using my laptop as a pillow.

Well until Friday...

Meghan Connolly
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment