Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Praying for Sunshine

Collecting leads went much smoother this morning and I'm definitely getting into a 'groove' with them. It really makes the first 3 hours fly by which I like because the exciting part of this internship happens after lunch. That's actually a very key thing because I've had internships in the past where the exciting part WAS lunch. But here at Esente I always look forward to what comes after 1:00. 

For instance, yesterday Ron assigned me and a few other interns a project concerning something called Bullhorn; which I will learn more about today. Yesterday he briefly discussed that we would need to do both front end and back end work for the Bullhorn website. This will require a lot of planning, writing and collaborating with the rest of the team assigned to this project. Ron’s confidence in my skills and knowledge truly motivate me to give my fiercest effort and prove my worth. I really look forward to getting started on this assignment that he stressed was extremely important.

I’ll be back on Monday! I hope the weather gets nicer and the sun makes an appearance for everyones weekend!

Kim Wilson
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment