Monday, June 17, 2013

No Complaints

I really hate Mondays. Besides that, I have no other complaints about today. It's finally a sunny and nice day, I've done better on my leads than I've done before, and this past weekend was incredible.

I went to DMB both nights this past weekend in Mansfield. (I promise this is the last time I blog about them for a while because my next concert isn't for two more weekends!). Both nights were unbelievable, and I met the saxophonist, Jeff Coffin, last night (picture below). He is a really nice and down to earth person. On Saturday I arrived to the venue at 6 am so that I could get a good spot in the general admission pit area, but believe it or not I was 14th in line! I still got a great spot in the first row though. The second night I had real seats but I still didn't get home until about two in the morning.

Needless to say I am exhausted today but it was completely worth it. Tomorrow I have a day off so I plan on sleeping from the minute I get home today until I have to wake up Wednesday for work. Wish me luck.

Other than the chocolate chip bagel I plan on devouring in a few minutes, I'm not sure what the rest of the afternoon holds. We'll see!

Julia Schneider
Public Relations Intern


No comments:

Post a Comment