Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Leading these Leads like a Leader

So for a while now, I've heard this word flying around the Esente office called "leads." I've had no clue what this is besides from the fact that last Friday Ron wanted a bunch of them, and he wanted them fast.

Today, I started on "leads" and finally figured out what everyone was clicking away on their laptops for. After a brief overview from a fellow intern, I soon got the hang of the whole collecting "leads" thing. I got a lot of outdated listings and website-less businesses but I landed a good 10 leads that we can work with. I'll keep leading these leads like a leader until further notice.

Ron enlightened us with a quick spiel on sales and its importance. I hope I can get to that level with any client or customer I work with in the future. You have to know who you're talking to and how to talk to them. That's key with just about anything in life.

Cassandra Desrosiers
Bates College 2014
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment