Thursday, June 13, 2013

Feeling Rather Tired

So as most of you know, our beloved Bruins lost last night. Not only did they lose but the game went into triple over time, leaving me a depressed, cranky  and very tired for work today. I am hoping to get more work done on the One Loud Street project today, I had a couple ideas on my day off yesterday.

On another note, I've been listening to some cool music due to all this one-on-one computer time iv'e been subjecting myself to. This one song in particular has been caught in my head, by a band called the Foals. I saw these guys live a couple years back, since then they've been creating some wonderful tunes. This one is my favorite...

I like this band because their music is almost mathematical, in the way that thier guitars intertwine with their dancy rhythms. I like how they stay away from traditional guitar playing, they play their guitars almost like keyboards.

As for lunch, I am exploring my options today. Going to venture out and explore this town.

Steven Weston
PR Intern



No comments:

Post a Comment