Monday, June 24, 2013

Another Week

It's the start of another week at Esente Music Group for me and I'm very tired. I had an exhausting weekend which included two cookouts, one party, one Tall Boys show and not much sleep. Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch the full Bruins game because I was playing a show during the game (again). Hopefully they can pick up the pace tonight and I'm really hoping that Bergeron is able to play.

This morning Ron had some of the interns bring some dusty tables up from the basement and set them up. The morning also consisted of internet marketing research for the Onpoint company. I collected 38 leads which is fair since the tables took up a decent amount of time. Ron is organizing the recording sessions and photo shoots this week and I am hoping I can be a part of the team that goes. I am really interested in that since it would be a very relevant activity for my major.

Randy McGravey
PR Intern
Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment