Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summertime and the livin' 's easy

First day of summer is tomorrow. I've only been waiting for this day for 364 days now. I might actually get to enjoy it outside if the weather holds up.

Writing these blogs everyday is proving to be quite difficult for me. I never know what to write and it usually takes me the half hour we have to do this to write barely 2 paragraphs. My creativity is limited and my writing ability is adequate at best.

I know I mentioned it before in yesterday's post, but I'm really considering a haircut soon, whether I can afford it or not. As each day passes, my hair looks more and more mullet-esque which is making me feel like a redneck hillbilly. There is nothing wrong everything wrong with looking like a redneck hillbilly.

My leads numbers suck today. I blame the Manta list I was working on for the first half. Only about 10% of the leads on there were good, the rest were duds.

I've been listening to Borgore for the past 2 hours and I think my brain may have melted in the process. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the work of Borgore, see below...



Peter Dodwell
Merrimack College, 2014
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment