Thursday, June 13, 2013

Close Game for the Bruins

Last night I actually stayed up until the end of the Bruins and was disappointed and slightly relieved when it ended in Triple OT. The Bruins looked very confident out there and so did the Blackhawks, the game could have gone either way and the series looks like it will be neck-and-neck.

Anyway, Tuesday at Esente Music Group was a good day since me and the other "One Loud Street" team members designed a basic layout of the website. The features for the website keep getting more interesting and we are working on simplifying the platform. We also discussed some advertising aspects as well as how we will beat our competition.

Today I had a standard morning researching and collecting contact information from local businesses in Maynard, and Stow. I feel confident in the amount of promising leads that I discovered in those areas.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend since I am playing two shows with my band Tall Boys. Friday we are playing at a bar in Worcester, MA and Saturday we will be performing in Ashland's Relay for Life Festival. The Relay for Life Festival should be awesome because we will be playing atop a flatbed truck outside of a middle school.

Take care everyone, and I'll see you next week.

Randy McGravey
Public Relations Intern
Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment