Thursday, June 13, 2013

Third Day

      Third day here at Esente. I'm getting more into the swing of things and what I'm supposed to do. I have my commute down pretty solid and I'm getting better at finding places to park where I won't get a ticket for going over the time limit.
      So far, everything that I've done is pretty fun. Since starting I have had to find articles that can be posted on the various blogs and pages that are a part of Esente. Tuesday I found 3 articles for the blog on drunk driving and yesterday I found 3 articles for the blog on anti-bullying. Everything I've done already has been somewhat new to me, which is good. I need to gain as much knowledge as I can about the various segments of marketing so I can put myself in a better position later on down the road.
      It was my first time doing leads yesterday... that was stressful. It took me about 2 1/2 hours to find 12 leads. My pace has quickened a little today; I'm up to 19 right now. I've learned to search a bit more accurately and to spend just a bit less time on each one, this way I won't spend 10 minutes searching for someone's email address.

Peter Dodwell
Merrimack College, 2014
Marketing Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment