Monday, June 17, 2013

3rd week

Today marks the third week I have been working at Esente, I have learned a lot thus far about working in an office atmosphere. Lead generation seems to be the most important thing here, which makes sense because it is primarily what drives in revenue. One thing that I have learned from doing leads is what a good website looks like and more importantly what a bad website looks like. Having a bad website can  hurt your company and can make people question the legitimacy of it. In this day and age, having decent online presence should be at the top of every companies list.

anyway, check out this video


Its by an Icelandic band called Of Monsters and Men, they have had some recent success on top 40 radio, and their album has received positive reviews, which I concur with :) This album has become my lead generation soundtrack.

Steven Weston
PR intern

No comments:

Post a Comment