Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Closing the third week of internship


Today is my last day of the week working, and so far I have been doing research for leads, and recording the information, for different businesses and towns.  Yesterday the Design Interns were given the job of designing compilation CD covers for a campaign against bullying.  Each designer was given a state and told to start designing! I have some ideas so far, but nothing that would really be a cool CD cover, still working on it getting the bad ideas out of my head to make room for better ones.  My idea so  far is to have imagery that pertains to the area, but not in a geographical way, more of an artistic expression.  I think that for my ideas, I am going to let the images speak, and have the text be more plain, locking the imagery into the parameters.



Meghan Connolly
Umass Dartmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment