Tuesday, June 25, 2013


Juan De Los Santos


           Today is officially my first day at esente as a graphic design intern, like every opportunity I have had my objectives are simple.


  • Improve on current skills
  • Acquire new skills
  • Achieve proficiency within the newly acquired skills.
         
           I am not going to say I dislike talking about myself however I've always found it to be a bit tedious on the readers behalf so I am just going to create a series of bullet points of my interest, past experience etc it just seems more efficient.

          Employment:
  • Mathematics tutor (Upward Bound)
  • Submissions analyst
  • US army (SGT)        
         Education:

  • Salem State University 2013 Economics BS
  • Endicott College 2014   MS Information Technology

         Hobbies
  • Market information (Its much more interesting than you think)
  • Music (piano, guitar)
         
        Well that is an extremely condensed version of my interest etc.. I am actually excited to work on both the "anti-bullying" poster as well as the "drunk driving" posters. Right now I am concentrating on a specific area of bullying which ironically affects adults as much as children "socio-economic bullying". . 

Thank you for reading.

Juan De Los Santos

No comments:

Post a Comment