Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tuesday...feeling like Monday..Thanks Bruins

WOOHOO Bruins!!

Now that that is out of my system...
      Today is my first day of the week working, and it is no lie a little difficult to get back into the swing of things.  The subject I received for Leads is a good one, not a lot of internet searching in order to find the information.  Putting some numbers up, which is always good.  Couldn't help but think about the CD covers while doing leads, and got a lot of inspiration from the songs I was listening to on Songza.com.  I usually listen to music while I work, gets me in the zone but today especially the songs were really good, so I went to look at who were the artists, and their cover art gave me some ideas! Can not wait to implement them later on in the day.

I am still working on my other ideas, nothing is finished yet, because I really want the covers to yell IM A CD COVER! There is one Idea that I am really excited about, using the landscape of the state I have, Arizona to visually remind you where the artists are from, but breaking it up with geometric shapes...hope it looks as cool as it does in my head! I actually got the idea for this concept from a father's day card I saw at Target this weekend...who would've thought!

The office is pretty chilly today, not complaining because weather.com said it was supposed to be around 80! So for once I will take the frozen Tundra of the office with pride, as I am not looking forward to walking to the train in the heat.  Well Other than CD concepts, I am not sure what I've missed since last week and Monday, who knows what the rest of the day will bring!

Meghan Connolly
Umass Dartmouth

No comments:

Post a Comment