Monday, June 17, 2013

It's a Britney-kind-of-morning

     So I am super excited this morning because Britney Spears came out with her new single "Ooh La La" today and it is awesome! It was written for the new Smurfs movie and is super catchy and different from anything else she has ever done. I am a die-hard Britney fan and cannot wait for her new album by the end of this year! Definitely going to be listening to this song for the rest of the day...
     Today is my fourth day at Esente Music Group. When I got here this morning, I immediately started working on leads. I'm getting a lot better, but I am still not the fastest at collecting them. I'm trying to find ways to be more efficient, and I have found a few ways to save time. I think I will get better with more practice.
     It's almost lunchtime, and I wonder what I will be assigned to work on after lunch. I'm not finished with the poster for the anti-bullying campaign, so hopefully I will have time to work on that. I think I am pretty much done with the drunk driving poster, and I am pretty much finished with my cd cover. Both could use some last finishing touches, but other than that they are complete.
    On a completely unrelated note, the Bruins are on tonight, and I am super pumped. The Stanley Cup is tied at 1-1 right now, so hopefully the Bruins will win tonight so we can be leading Chicago by one game. I'm excited to see how they will do tonight.


Hollister Ream
Graphic Design Intern
Wheelock College '14

No comments:

Post a Comment