Thursday, June 27, 2013

Another Day

Recently some PR folks have been kind enough to offer some taglines for the posters I've made and I greatly appreciate their input. But upon reading them I realized that I haven't considered what fonts I should use. I recently discovered the whole world of typography and I must say it is an interesting one. I never really gave much thought to fonts and typeface before, except whenever someone uses ComicSans. I know nothing about typography, but even I can tell that ComicSans is fuggly. 

I've started yet another design for a drunk driving poster. I still need to draw in the keys that the reaper will be holding and I am considering putting in some shadows behind the beer bottles to make it more ominous. For how simple the image is, I'm embarrassed by how long it's taken me to make it.






















Oliver Shin
The College of Wooster
Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment