Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bruins series tied

Last night the Bruins lost another exciting game in overtime to the Blackhawks. The score was a whopping 6-5 because both offenses were on fire. I am not worried about the Bruins yet but if they lose the next game then I will be a little scared. They will be back in Chicago on Saturday and I hope I can watch it even though I am playing a private party with Tall Boys.

I am looking forward to this weekend since I am going to two cookouts and playing one show. My cousin Theresa is having a family get-together at her house on Saturday and the food is always great over there. My long-time friend Dan is also having his college graduation party on Sunday so it will be a nice gathering of friends. The private party is in Amesbury which is only a few miles from Haverhill so I'm looking forward to that as well. I am hoping that as the band we will get free food and drinks!

Today much to my surprise I collected leads again. I can't say much about them cause they are always the same. I listened to some classic tunes including some Kiss, The Police, Van Halen, and AC/DC. Apparently it was a classic rock morning.

Yesterday I sent an email to Amanda containing all of the websites, information and ideas that I collected from my fellow interns for the company's music marketing website. I have a good feeling about that website and I am hopeful that we can get plenty of clients that fit Ron's demographic. You stay classy Esente interns!

Randy McGravey
Public Relations Intern
Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment