Monday, June 17, 2013

Day One

    My name is Tathiana Moise. I am entering my senior year at Salem State University this fall 2013. I am a Communication major with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Business Management. Today is my first day here with Esente Music Group. I am their newest public relations intern. My first assignment of the day was a list of websites related to the company and their clients. After completing that assignment I gained a better understanding of what Esente Music Group is all about.

    I am currently half way through with my second assignment of the day. I am writing four short articles focused on drunk driving and bullying. Writing about subject that matter makes this internship more rewarding.

    I hope to gain a lot of real world experience during this internship. I am eager to learn more about my role as a PR intern. I am excited to have the opportunity to write articles and blogs post for Esente Music Group. This summer is going to be interesting, I cant wait to work with everyone.

Tathiana Moise
Salem State University
Public Relations Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment