Wednesday, June 19, 2013

New Skills and New Ideas

So many websites. I learned how to send out leads instead of just collecting them. It’s hard and I am very slow but it’s cool to learn something new. I’m back on collecting for now though, I think we’re doing extra today. I like seeing the funny websites like The Chicken Connection and The Soviet Club and stuff.

My brother is staring a new company that I’m really excited about. It’s called Hobey, Toggery, & Tackle and it will sell American-made apparel and goods. The first thing he has available is his trademark Bespoke sweater. A farmer in Maine makes him from the wool of his sheep and they are really great. It’s nice to see someone trying to put something with real quality on the market instead of the companies who try to skimp on quality to make more money. I texted him last night to tell him some of the links on his Facebook page aren’t working-something I learned to check for here at OnPoint!

His Facebook page is here if you’re interested. The actual website is here. The links to his blog, clutternvine.tumblr.com, are what aren’t working. He deleted the page because someone has a similar Tumblr URL. I’m sure a new one will be up very soon.


Puppy pics coming in hot! I hope everyone has a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment