Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Walking Is Hard- Wednesday Woes..

I honestly wonder if people dont have the feeling that they are freezing to death? I must be the only person that looks forward to going out to pay the meter every 2 hours so I can regain some body heat. At the same time I hate that I have to go out every 2 hours to pay the meter. 

Besides all this its just another Wednesday here at Esente. I am finishing up my leads and hope that Ron or one of the other interns looks at or comments on my work. I have been working till the wee hours on two more cd covers for the Rockers Against Bullying project. I am at the phase of the project where if I do anymore to it I may end up ruining it. So I need some feedback. 

ps. actually in shock at how long my coffee lasts in a styrofoam cup. 
pps. you all were wondering what a loud thud was it was me falling down the stairs. except I'm sure no one heard because you are all working with headphones.

Here is what I have created for the CD covers 



any comments would be appreciated or even better, come tell me, I don't bite!!
Graphic Design Intern
Keene State College
Matthew Carson 


No comments:

Post a Comment