Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bruins Leading 2-1

     It's my second week at Esente. I came in this morning and have been working on collecting leads the whole time. I'm definitely getting faster the more and more I do them. I'm setting a goal for myself to collect a higher number of leads than the previous day that I collected them. So far I have accomplished this goal.
     After lunch the graphic design interns are supposed to work more on their cd covers. I was assigned California as my state, and I have made a bunch of covers already but I think that this one is my favorite so far. It still needs a few finishing touches but it is pretty much complete.




     On another note, the Bruins won last night! I've been in a good mood all morning because of it. They are now up 2-1 versus Chicago in the Stanley Cup Finals and that is awesome. Their next game is tomorrow night and I can't wait to watch! 

Hollister Ream
Graphic Design Intern
Wheelock College '14

No comments:

Post a Comment