Monday, June 17, 2013

Blurgh!

Look up the title of this post with the artist Cookie Monsta, it's a fantastic song I tell you.

I'm not sure whether the sniffles are spreading around the office or if going to the beach Saturday night wasn't a good idea but I'm definitely coming down with something. Great timing too, considering today is the first of a 12 day juggle between here and lifeguarding in Melrose. Having a car would make life so much easier, save me from paying the $15 round trip 3 days a week to get to Beverly, and the 45 minute commute to Melrose that would normally be 10 in a personal vehicle. If a girl could dream, this would be my car:

or this:


or this if we're really dreaming:


I'd love to show you all what I've done with the Washington album covers but the upload machine is acting funky, more evidence that technology and I don't get along. 
I picked a perfect major for myself, didn't I?



I could tell y'all about my weekend but that would be dreadfully boring... so here goes; I successfully completed two novels in less than 24 hours (reading, not writing haha, wouldn't that be something!), found a carnival in Revere which was like Christmas, and went to a costume party that was thankfully not solely populated by slutty versions of mundane characters. I also did a fair deal of research on Brazil and the World Cup, both of which I hope to see next summer. Whoopee!


x Gabriella


No comments:

Post a Comment