Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 4

Today marks my fourth day here at Esente. Although it's only been a week, waking up early and driving to Beverly Tuesday-Thursday feels relatively normal, as if I've been doing this for a while now. I think I've said that already, but it's holding more true as each day passes.

I've gotten much better at doing leads... at least I think so. I've gone from 12 on day one, to 21 on day 2, to my current standing of 48 today (Day 3). The work is extremely tedious, but it's pretty fun at the same time. I need to start making playlists on Spotify before hand so I don't take up as much time figuring out what I want to listen to while working. I think I have music A.D.D. because I rarely listen to a song all the way through before needing to switch to something else.

Side note: I managed to fall asleep before the start of the Bruins game last night, which I'm kind of bummed about as well. I haven't gotten myself to look up the score online yet... I'm too afraid to look.

Peter Dodwell
Merrimack College, 2014
Marketing Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment