Wednesday, June 12, 2013

day 5 of this so call Future

I'm already getting bored of my title for these posts. I may have to brainstorm over the weekend and see what I can come up with.

So yesterday afternoon, I did some more leads, and then Ron pulled a few of the designers into his office to talk to us about a new project. He wants us to each choose one state/city and design cd album covers that say "Rockers Against Bullying " (I chose the Bay State). I had to leave early for a dentist's appointment, though, so I didn't get to brainstorm many ideas. I'll get into it later, though. Also, while we were in the meeting Marty Walsh called Ron so Ron out him on speaker and we got to listen to their conversation about some songs they'll be recording soon and the whole process they're going to need to go through.

This morning I did more leads, and I got assigned to a project. He wanted a graphics intern working with Julia on their new marketing website. I'm pretty excited, because I'll get to start writing more. We'll see how my "art eye" will be used. With my strengths in typography and weaknesses in illustration/drawing/hand-made image making, I think this will be a good place for me. This afternoon me and Julia will start in on ideas and such, so I'll get back to you tomorrow on what's going on once I actually know something. For now, I'm just happy I have things to do. I was truly un-excited for another long Summer of nothing the first week I was back from school, so this is turning our great.

Carolina Rago
RIT Student
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment