Monday, June 17, 2013

Back to Work

Today was another day at Esente Music Group, consisting of more businesses information collecting. This time I felt that I had a slight advantage in getting leads because I was researching businesses from my hometown of Haverhill. Most of the businesses were ones that I have been to personally and I feel that a lot of them are promising leads.

My weekend was pretty fun and consisted of two Tall Boys shows. I had a great time playing although the outdoor show on Saturday gave me a moderate sunburn. To top off the weekend, the Bruins tied up the series Saturday night! I'm looking forward to tonight's game which is the Bruins' first home game of the finals.

This week is supposed to be great for weather and I'm hoping to go to the beach for the first time this summer. There are a few concerts that I am buying tickets to soon and I'm really excited since I haven't been to a concert in months. Anyway, take care guys and I'll be back tomorrow as always.

Randy McGravey
Public Relations Intern
Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment