Thursday, June 20, 2013

Vacation Mode

I don't have much to update at the moment. I was away yesterday and haven't really done much with my projects and I'm totally in vacation mode. I plan on going away to Provincetown for the weekend so my motivation to do actual work at the moment is pretty low. It's a much needed break. Between two jobs and this internship, I've been working nonstop for the past two months or so.
I do have some exciting news, they're giving me an opportunity to work on a Becca Levy music video doing some 3D work. I have modeling and animation experience but rigging is still kind of new to me. It's more of a computer engineer thing but since we don't have any on hand, I'm going to give it a go. This will correlate more to my future goal of someday taking part in creating video games than the posters we've been working on. This is kind of a big project for me so wish me luck.

Ingrid Parena
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment