Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 2 Here at Esente

      Second day here. So far so good. I already have my commute down so I no longer need my GPS to get me here...getting home is another story though. I'm slowly getting into the swing of things. The work is much less nerve wracking than yesterday (my first day).
      I collected leads for the first time and it was much less boring than I thought it was going to be. It was still very tedious and monotonous at times, but it was still pretty fun. Time went by much faster than I had initially thought it was going to. Pop the headphones in, pull up your web browser, and GO! As much fun as I had doing it, I only found about 12 good leads in about two hours. Like I said, it's my first day doing this, so cu me a little slack for being slow.
      All in all, I'd say things are going pretty well so far. No complaints whatsoever.


Peter Dodwell
Merrimack College, 2014
Marketing Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment