Wednesday, June 19, 2013

(Insert clever title here)-Part 9

Hump day , middle of the week, still going strong. Got to start "sending" today which is actually contacting companies, but it only lasted for five minutes before I went back to collecting leads. The experience was cool, but i was nervous for the first time, because my fear of making grammatical mistakes has me scouring the page for blemishes. I guess its kinda like being around girls. When you're a little boy girls are gross, there infected with a toxic mix of cooties and perfume.  Yet, as time goes on you just get used to it. You don't really know how it happens, it just does. Anyways I'm rambling again, foucus Peter, focus. Yes work, its about....just got called in in to Ron's office, sorry blog looks like today's entry is gonna be a little...short.

-Petah

No comments:

Post a Comment