Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Nature Valley Bars Should Come With a Dust Pan....

Seriously though....these granola bars are ridiculous. How is it possible to produce this many crumbs from these 2 bars in a package! I can't eat one without looking like a complete slob after....Like do they hit the packages a few times before putting them on the market? I honestly crack up at the fact that I'm surrounded by bits and morsels of granola after consuming these things. I'd probably stop buying them if they weren't so damn good...I guess the crumbs are worth it.

Anyway. This morning flew by! Collecting leads for three hours can be tiring and redundant but it truly does make the time fly. It is also really helping me with my research and computer skills. I have found ways to record the data easier and quicker. I have also been exposed to so many different styles and formats of websites so I am constantly getting exposure to different advertising techniques...good & bad! After lunch today I will be working on an assignment dealing with a new client of ours. I will be "sprucing up" their website so to speak, by editing some of the written content etc. 

On a sad note...the Bruins lost. I swear every time I actually try to get into a sport and enjoy watching it/cheering on the team...we lose. Maybe I should just stick to not liking sports.....or realistically the players that are playing the sport...*cough* Tyler Seguin ;)

Well, I hope everyone has a great rest of the day!

Kimberly Sarah Wilson
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment