Thursday, June 27, 2013

Awkward Start To My Day

The homeless guy asked me for a dollar today just as I was leaving Dunkin Donuts. I felt bad because I had just spent my last few bucks on breakfast. That was an awkward start to my morning. I also fell asleep in my car getting here to Beverly a bit too early this morning. Oh, well.

I heard a new, unreleased song by The Used on the radio the other day called "Itty Bitty". I was quite impressed. I tried looking for it online afterwards, but I guess it's really on the DL (down low) for now. If anyone manages to find it online somewhere, please share the link. Haha... it was amazing!

I'm still pissed that it's supposed to rain for the next week. Being rained on is the most uncomfortable feeling. It's like taking a shower with clothes on. I'm not suggesting that anyone goes outside to stand in the rain naked, however. That might earn you a fine or a 3-day stay in a psych ward.

I came across this little gem this morning. The Fall of Troy - F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X.


I completely forgot about this band until today. I wished I had seen them live before they broke up. Thomas Erak is insane live... from what I've seen in videos.

I did just read not too long ago that another one of my favorite bands, Death From Above 1979 got back together and is touring / recording new music for later this year. Super psyched!

Peter Dodwell
Merrimack College, 2014
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment