Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day One - Greetings


Hello all! I'm Oliver, and this is my first day at Esente Music Group. I'm not particularly good with introductions so I apologize if I come off as anti-social. I am a sophomore at The College of Wooster in Ohio. I am majoring in Studio Art and minoring in Communications. My favorite past times are sketching and illustration.

As you might have guessed from my major I will be participating in Esente as a Graphic Design Intern. I hope to make some good posters and album covers during my time here and I look forward to hearing your critiques and ideas! At the moment I have a bunch of ideas for possible Anti-bullying and Drunk Driving posters that I hope to develop very soon. Although at the moment they exist only as messy scribbles that barely pass as concept art.

Oliver Shin
The College of Wooster
Graphic Design Intern





No comments:

Post a Comment